Studying sucks.
I've been studying for the licensing exam. I probably haven't done this since I graduated college in 2000. The diploma is staring at me as I write this. WTF was I thinking?
Good thing I have a lot of time right now. Well, not really. I split my free time practicing pool and studying. I spent about 5 hours at Panera Bread today. The workers there must have thought I'm homeless or too cheap to use air conditioning (which is kind of true...it was way too hot to study at home)
Yesterday, I practiced and managed to scratch probably 20+ times. Maybe I should switch to billiards. No holes on those tables.
Then I took a trial online practice exam for and got probably about 4 out of 20 questions correct!!! Major scratching there, too. That website is known to be super hard but makes me wonder if I'm really anywhere close to being ready. I'm doing ok with the other study guides I have so I tell myself I'm OK.
I just have to believe that any little effort would count toward something. I think today's practice session was a bit better than yesterday (way less scratching). Not sure about the studying though. I guess I won't know till I take the exam.
This better be worth it, damn it.
No comments:
Post a Comment