A friend of mine read my palms for fun tonight. She's not a pro but she claims she's pretty good at it. In either case, it was very interesting!
She first asked me to show her the back of my hands. She stared at them for a while and moved my fingers together and apart, up and down, etc. After a while, she told me they're not symmetrical! They usually are not perfectly symmetrical, but she said mine are unusually asymmetrical. Greaaat.
Then she looked at the palms for a few minutes. Again she moved my fingers around, checked in between my fingers and even the thickness of my hands.
She explained this all in Japanese so it might be slightly different when I translate it into English. I'm looking this up online as I type this to help me remember what she said.
She said that left palm represents your fortune from birth, and right hand represents how I make my own luck (or how I choose my own destiny, so to speak). If my hands are so different, I guess I make big changes from what I am actually born with.
The first thing she asked me was whether I had family or relatives that had some kind of neurological illness. I don't know of any so I said no. Then she asked me about 4-5 times if I've ever had any head injuries!!! Do my palms say I'm crazy? I think she's talking about the break on my "life" line (I can't tell the difference between my life line and head line on my palm). As I'm writing this, I realized that I did injure my jaw. OK, close enough. Hopefully that's what this is about because I don't want any more problems.
As for the "head" line, she said that I'm more logical than emotional, but sometimes I over think things and might be better off just going along with my feelings. Also I'm supposed to be better at jobs/career that involves ...more thinking? I forget what she said exactly. I think social work involves a lot of logical, objective thinking but also have to understand feelings, behaviors, and environment. I'm just gonna have to convince myself that I picked the right career.
In terms of the "marriage" line, she said I will be married once and have a stable marriage. However, (according to the right hand?) she also said that I'm actually not wanting to get married or have a family as much as I think I am (I have three thin lines on my right hand). I might end up with someone much later in life (35-40) and might not even care about having children especially if the man already has a child (she thinks it'll be someone who's divorced) and doesn't want any more kids.
She also thinks that I will tend to attract someone who wants to be helped or want to depend (?) on me. or look up to me? something like that. Nooooo
According to some of the websites I'm reading, there are a lot more lines. My palms look really smooth...I guess that's what's cool about palm reading. It changes over time. I'll check again in a few years.
No comments:
Post a Comment