Monday, December 11, 2006

New Record

Last night, I left the tournament right after I lost my match. I wasn't feeling so well. After I ate dinner, I felt extremely sleepy and decided to lie down for a minute. I woke up, glanced at the clock and it said 1 AM. Stayed up for about an hour and went back to sleep.

This morning (?) I woke up at noon. Still tired. I debated for a while but decided to take the day off. I must have caught a cold. I blame it on my co-worker/boss. She probably gave it to everyone.

Got some lunch and fell asleep as I watched a DVD. It wasn't boring or anything. I just felt really tired again. It could have been the food...Slept till 7 PM!

This means that I've been awake for merely 4 hours in the last 24 hours.

No comments: