This was my attempt to cut the amount of food I consume. I try to eat more in the morning and less at night.
Anyways, I had only 30 minutes till 9 PM and the only thing I found on Crenshaw was fast food. I ended up going to the drive-thru at McDonald's.
I ordered 6 piece chicken nuggets which came out to be $4.44. Sounds like a regular meal, right?
Proceeded to get my food and the guy gave me a small cup of soda. I thought it was strange, but I didn't think much of it. I figured every location is different and maybe this place serves small drink unless you specify regular size.
Then he brought my nuggets and fries in a colorful paper bag. Now that's odd...I just took it and drove off. Something is weird, though.
When I got home, I realized that I had bought a happy meal for the first time in my life! A happy meal!! Everything is smaller, and I got a toy! Some cameleon thing that doesn't do anything. The portion is actually perfect for me, though.
Why a happy meal? I didn't ask for one. Don't they have regular 6-piece chicken nugget meal?? They were having a hard time hearing so maybe they thought I said "happy meal" when I only said "meal." I also thought maybe I sounded really young and they thought that I was a kid? That's funny, because I was just telling my co-workers a story of how I once got hot chocolate with extra chocolate because the guy thought I was like 12 years old.
But what kid would buy a happy meal in a drive-thru?
Hmm maybe it actually happens in Crenshaw.
No comments:
Post a Comment