This is kinda like Ninja vs. Pirate debate.
Someone asked this question on a message board I often read. The poster said that he was out drinking with his friends when this debate broke out. The exact question was, if King Kong and Godzilla were both 50m, which one would win?
One person voted for Godzilla because he can breathe fire.
Another person thinks Ultraman would win. < I agree
Seems like these people knew quite a bit about Godzilla and were familiar with classic Godzilla movies. I don't know much about either one of them but I'm leaning towards Godzilla. Maybe because I grew up in Japan and Godzilla just strikes me as more of a fearful moster than King Kong. Godzilla seems smarter and more terrifying. He (she?) has harder skin whereas King Kong is covered in fur.
In the movie (!!) King Kong vs. Godzilla, it sounds like it was a tie. It's unclear, though, because only King Kong walks off and the audience is left to wonder if Godzilla makes it out alive. I don't really know what happened.
I vote for Godzilla.
No comments:
Post a Comment