Today I finally removed my bandages! You all must think I haven't bathed or washed my hair but there is a way to do these things without getting wet. In either case, I couldn't be happier to take the gauze off. I found 3 small cuts on my shoulder, two in front and one in the back. They have blue stitches. It's amazing how my shoulder was fixed through these tiny cuts. Other than that...it looks the same.
To clean off the weird orange stuff they put all over me as well as the sticky residue of the bandages, I was using alcohol swabs at first. I was running out quickly and had to come up with an alternative...perfume! I had a bottle of Gucci perfume that I don't particularly like and it worked well. I still smell like it. Not bad...
I was getting sick of staying home and watching TV. I asked my roommate to take me to Blockbuster and Ralph's. That was actually tiring...I wonder what people thought of my arm tucked in front of me under my shirt.
Not sure if anyone noticed, but I made a few changes to the layout. Let's see if you can find the changes...
No comments:
Post a Comment