Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What Animal Do You Look Like?

Back in May, I blogged about people thinking I look like a famous pro pool player. When I showed my friends her picture, some said she looks like a bird or a snake.

Please keep in mind that they have nothing against her...They were just joking around and perhaps trying to make me feel better because it was very weird having people come up to me thinking I'm someone else. She's considered one of the prettiest and most talented pool players out there. I'm a fan myself.

Anyways, when we talk about this (those who don't play pool), we started referring to her as the bird/snake girl.

As I was talking about this last night, I remembered that I myself have been told that I look like a bird!

The first time was back in junior high in a stupid conversation with my friends during lunch. We started talking about what animals we look like. One was a koala bear, the other one was...I don't really remember.

They both thought I look like a bird.

Not sure why...What part of my face looks like a bird??

The second time was in college when a friend of mine in psych class said that I'm pretty like a bird. It was actually meant as a compliment.

Since this happened twice in 10 years or so, I'm convinced that I really do look like a bird. I can't think of any outrageously ugly birds so I guess I'm OK with this.

No comments: