Short time ago, in a park fairly close by (Overland exit on 10 Fwy), LA Jedi Knights have been practicing their light sabre skills.
...so I heard on KROQ the other morning.
I thought to myself, it might be kind of a fun(ny) thing to do. I've been thinking I should learn some weapons anyways. And! I can start telling people, "I'm a Jedi." There are thousands of black belts out there, but how many of us can call ourselves a JEDI?
Check this out...
If Star Wars knowledge is a prerequisite, then I don't think I'll be accepted.
Is it just me, or does it look like they're overprotective of their light sabres? I mean, it's not like they could get seriously hurt cuz they're not real (I hope they know that), but they just look like they're not even sparring that seriously. Those light sabres must be expensive!! Sure enough, they retail for about $140-150.
Nevermind. I think I'd rather do Kendo. It's not worth spending that much money and looking that silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment