Seirogan = 正露丸,is a type of "Gastrointestinal pills" from Japan. My friends from Taiwan used to call them Trumpet Medicine, because it has a big trumpet logo on it. It works great, but it stinks like crazy.
The other day, I took some (let's not get into the details) before I left for work and accidentally dropped one on the floor. They're small round pills, so it's easy to lose them. I don't know why they don't make them in other shapes. They have sugar coated kind that are flatter. Anyways, I couldn't find it, but I decided to just take care of it later and left.
A few days later, I noticed this stench in my room. It totally smells like Seirogan!! EWWW!! Those of you who know what they smell like know exactly what I'm talking about. Those of you who don't know should go check it out because it smells like no other. Just be careful because it might burn. Seriously. I don't know how one could swallow them and stay alive.
Anyways, I actually found it easily and threw it in the trash. The smell was still there so I took the whole trash bag out and sprayed some Oust. It didn't work!!! The smell is driving me nuts. Help!!
What the hell is in those pills????? I looked it up on Wikipedia because those chemical names don't mean anything to me. A bunch of different powders. It turns out that the name means "Conquer the Russians." (Seirogan has been around for like a century.) I think it can take the entire human species into extinction.
I'm burning incense and it seems like it's working so far. Beware, my friends...
No comments:
Post a Comment