That's how far away I was from getting my social work license.
My exam was on Monday and I felt somewhat confident. The passing score really isn't that high, but it's only out of 30 questions so missing 1 question make a big difference. I knew it's a tough exam though because usually only about 50% of the people pass the exam.
I knew I was in big trouble as soon as I read the first question. It was very different from my practice exams. The concept and the setup is the same, but the wording seemed so different.
It got better after the first two vignettes but maybe that's where I got all my points taken off. and the sucky part is, I had time to review this time (last time I had 30 seconds to look over my answers!!) and I might have changed some answers to the wrong ones. I guess I'll never know.
when I was done, I had to go through that stupid survey about the test centers again, then I saw the big capital letters, FAIL. I walked back to get the score because they tell you the score and the areas to study. When I saw the score, I inadvertently turned around to say something to the women there as if they'd care.
and for 1 stinking point, I have to wait 6 months.
Maybe I took the exam too early. I wondered if a few more weeks/months would have made a difference. That's better than having to wait for 6 months.
And a $100 more!!!!!! Probably even more because I'm going to buy a different study material this time. no point in using the same one. Arrrgggghh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment