Anyways, this is a picture I took of him today.

He does this a lot. He sits on the leaf and chills. I thought he might be sick (tired?) so I looked it up on the internet. Apparently this is how they rest/sleep but he might also be a little cold. The water is supposed to be from high 70s to low 80s and mine is about 77 degrees. They recommend getting a bigger tank with live plants and a heater. I might go from having a fish in a small bowl to having a full blown aquarium...I'm not sure if I can do that in my office so Rocky might be coming home with me.
Besides, he's been too much of a distraction. It's therapeutic staring at him but not productive. I was thinking of getting another one for home so maybe I'll just keep one. 1 fish for a big tank seems kind of excessive so I'm doing some research to see if I could bring him some buddies.
No comments:
Post a Comment