I just realized I didn't even finish my blog about my trip to Big Sur. I was really busy after that trip. On top of everything that was going on, I got food poisoning. Not fun at all. I landed in Osaka yesterday so I guess I'll have to finish the blog when I get back.
2010 was an awesome year for me. It was considered to be really bad but it didn't turn out that way at all.
Not much happened in the beginning. All I remember doing was studying for my licensing exam. I failed the vignette exam by 1 point in 2009 so I had to wait 6 months and retake it. I remember having to study every single night after work.
After I was done with the exam, I had to get ready for the women's tournament that just started in the SoCal area. I had only a few weeks to prepare but the result wasn't bad at all. Then I went to Vegas and did really well in Las Vegas. Probably the biggest prize money I've ever won.
I got to go camping twice, which was something I really wanted to do to enjoy California. I live in an amazing state. I can't remember doing much camping and hiking when I lived in other states.
Aside from the license, work went really well. I was promoted and am learning totally new things. It's not what I intended on doing, at least not this early in my career, but I always love to learn. Couldn't pass up the opportunity even though it wasn't part of my plan. I have to say I was pretty lucky this year.
I didn't have a new year resolution for 2010. In some ways, not having a clear goal allowed me to be flexible and go wherever I could. I have some ideas for 2011 but I haven't decided yet.
Hope 2011 is just as good, if not better.
No comments:
Post a Comment